Which OS are You?
Hey, that's cool with me. I've heard great things about OS X. There are times I'm tempted to go Mac, or Linux.
One of the questions caught my attention:
Your spouse complains about a large painting on your living room wall which is hanging crooked. Do you:
- Move the painting so the top-edge is flush with the ceiling, ensuring it's level.
- Bust out your toolbox, complete with laser-level, chalk-line, square, plumb-bob, and pneumatic brad-nailer, and form a committee on the best approach to fixing it.
- State that the deviance from level is well within desired parameters.
- Tilt all other wall-hangings and furniture to match the pitch.
- Tell him/her to go get you another beer.
Years ago, when I actually had an office, I had this clock that had two tomatoes on it (the dial of the clock was one of the tomatoes). It continually listed off to one side, and everyone who came into my office found it necessary to fix it. Finally, one day (when there wasn't anything else going on) I said "Leave it. I'll fix the rest of the room." With that, I put everything else in the office on an angle, including the desk, file cabinet, and everything on the walls.