1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
When I'm working from home, I set the alarm for 7 AM, but I'm usually awake sometime around 5:30. And that doesn't count the 3 AM trip to the bathroom. If I have to go to the office, or if I'm going to a customer, I'm up at 6.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
On weekends, I force myself to sleep past 7 AM.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Go to the bathroom, feed the cats, get coffee, turn on the computer.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
To shower, shave, get dressed and out the door, about an hour, including motivation time.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
The Marietta Diner, a few blocks south of the Big Chicken.