1. What is your name? John Connelly Paul Holton
2. What color underwear are you wearing now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? The television--whatever Mary has on right now.
4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 34
5. What was the last thing you ate? A patty melt and fries.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Green
7. How is the weather right now? Sunny and comfortable--better than it was yesterday.
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The order-taker at Nancy's Pizza in Niles, IL.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? the eyes
10. Favorite Food? pizza
11. Favorite Drink? Diet Coke with Lime
12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? beer, something domestic and light most times.
13. Favorite place to shop? Borders
14. Hair color: grizzly--mostly gray with a lot of brown.
15. Eye Color: blue
16. Do you wear contacts? No
17. Top or Bottom? yes
18. Favorite Month? October
19. Favorite Fast Food? Arby's
20. Last Movie you Watched? "Pollyanna" on the Hallmark Channel
21. Favorite Day of the Year? The day after Christmas
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No
23. Summer or Winter? summer
24. Hugs or Kisses? yes
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? yes
26. Do you want your friends to respond back? sure, why not?
27. Who is most likely to respond? summerlady
28. Who is least likely to respond? Not sure
29. What books are you reading? "The Golden Age of Chicago Children's Television" by Ted Okuda and Jack Mulqueen, with "South Park Conservatives" in the wings.
30. Favorite TV Show? Two and a Half Men -- Like Lisa, I adore (Charlie) Sheen
31. What's on your mouse pad? I'm working on a laptop with a touchpad. At home, there's either (a) a mouse or (b) a cat on it. No picture.
32. Favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit
33. What did you do last night? recovered from my nephew's christening.
34. Favorite Author? Janet Evanovich
35. Who inspires you? My brother Jim, who was the first of us to go off on his own in business and now has a reasonably successful consulting practice.
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Butter, if I have to choose.
37. Dogs or cats? Cats
38. Favorite Flower? sunflowers
39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? "Come on, kitties, let me out of bed, I gotta get up and go to work."
40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school? I never went to middle school.
41. What's on your desk? Right now, an empty bottle of diet Coke with Lime, an empty plastic cup, an empty styrofoam cup, the keys to my hotel room, a Best Western pen that'll be going with me, the aforementioned book on Chicago children's TV, a coupon book from Books-A-Million, my cellphone, the keys to the van, a hairbrush, the May Writer's Digest, the paper wrapper from the candy bars they gave at Matthew's christening, a little pad of paper, and the case for the AC power supply on the laptop.
42. Rock Concert or symphony? rock concert
43. Play or Opera? Play
44. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes
45. Do you like to travel by plane? Not really. It's not the flying that bothers me, it's the fact that the seats are built for someone the size of a leprechaun and the Transportation Security Assholes are a pain in the neck.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Depends. Some things I'm more comfortable doing left-handed, but I'm naturally right-handed.
47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter? Chunky
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3
49. City and State you were born in? Chicago, Illinois
50. Ever hitchhiked? yes