November 6th, 2004

magikist

(no subject)



You Are a "Don't Tread On Me" Libertarian



You distrust the government, are fiercely independent, and don't belong in either party.

Religion and politics should never mix, in your opinion... and you feel opressed by both.

You don't want the government to cramp your self made style. Or anyone else's for that matter.

You're proud to say that you're pro-choice on absolutely everything!




You know what? I've decided that politics is a complete and utter waste of time. Of all of the people who vote in any given election, maybe 30 percent actually give a flying fuck about who wins. The other 70 percent are nothing more than the rope that they use in their tug of war. And the 30 percent who do care are no better behaved than football hooligans. siliconshaman, you know what I'm talking about.

So, I've decided that this last election is the last one I'm voting in. The whole thing is just too codependent.

See y'all in December. I've got a book to write, a product to learn and a job to get.
magikist

One more meme before I go...

From bayarts

Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 23.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the sentence in your journal...
...along with these instructions.

"Even the use of proportional representation in its explicitly political form does not alter this conclusion."

- Milton Friedman, Capitalism And Freedom
magikist

NaNoWriMo Update

I'm at 7,301 words. I'm pretty impressed by those of you who have told me that you're up over 10,000. I've still got some catchup to do, but I've cut down on the word deficit significantly today. Of course, most of it is just rambling between characters, but then, dialogue was always my strong suit.

Not feeling as codependent as I have been, now that I got my words out. This was a bad week for most of you, and it's taken its toll on me. But I'm getting over it.

Had my last workout with my trainer today. I'm on my own now. There's been a lot of that in my life in the last few months, where I'm on my own. I kind of like it.
  • Current Music
    Chieli Menucci, "Mr Shady Eyes"