I've been quiet lately, I know. Since the demise of our television, my office (where my computers are) has become the temporary TV room, meaning that there's been a lot more traffic in here than I'm accustomed to. Things will be back to (more or less) normal later in the week, when the new TV arrives.
I kind of feel like Luann this morning. I didn't do so good on keeping my resolutions, either. I didn't work out three times a week, I didn't get anything ready for publication, I haven't made any steps to grow my business. Oh well, resolutions are made to be broken, I guess.
We spent yesterday evening watching episodes of Law and Order: Criminal Intent until both Mary and I got sick of Vincent d'Onofrio, then went to bed at midnight. We were too tired to even make pizza rolls.
- Keep my home office as clean as possible. I'm learning that the clutter holds ill feelings and traps bad memories.
- Focus on what I'm doing. If I'm working, focus on it. If I'm writing, focus on it. If I'm helping Mary clean the house, focus on that. I can be a real scatterbrain sometimes.
- I'm meeting with my new doctor/naturopath on 31 Jan. I'm going to do whatever she tells me, believing that it'll help me lose weight and lower my blood pressure.
- Use the time I spend playing solitaire and surfing the Internet for writing.
- Convince the people at my client company that they want to hire me.
That'll keep me busy for a few months.