1. One book that changed your life:
Milton Friedman's Capitalism and Freedom
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Mike Royko's Boss, about King Richard I of Chicago.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
A blank notebook (with pen, of course).
4. One book that made you laugh:
Janet Evanovich's One for the Money. Actually, any of her books, but it said one.
5. One book that made you cry:
Andrew Greeley's Angel Fire.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
If I knew what it was, I would be attempting to write it.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Karl Marx's The Kommunist Manifesto
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Keith Ablow's The Architect
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Oracle DBA 101
I'm supposed to tag 8 of you, but most of you have already done this. If not, consider yourself tagged.