List ten simple things you enjoy most of all. Then choose 5 people to pass this on.
- The cats. All of them, including the gooney-birds who won't come close.
- Sitting around at Starbucks with Mary drinking coffee and reading or writing.
- Really good jazz guitar playing. (I recommend Kenny Burrell, Barney Kessel, Tal Farlow, and Jim Hall, among many others.)
- Getting into my car at the airport and driving home after a long week away.
- Sitting in the stands at a minor league baseball game. (Yes, minor league.)
- Making people laugh.
- The first really cool night at the end of summer. We haven't had one of these yet.
I won't tag anyone, but if you'd like to do this, consider yourself tagged.
Summerlady also had a link to this article in yesterday's Boston Globe. As a person who spends more time than most of you in airports (although, oddly, not much recently), I personally wish we would go to this sort of security at the airports. But...ah, I could make a comment here, but I won't. I'm in enough trouble, and it's election year....