- Continue the morning pages.
- Spend at least half an hour a day meditating, using some of the meditation aids I've accumulated but haven't used up to now.
- Get out and walk at least twice this week, weather permitting (they're predicting rain most of the week).
- Start working through the writing prompts from some of the writing books that I have, specifically the two by Jack Heffron. I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas of late, probably because I'm tired and have too much to do, so using writing prompts to get me started is probably a good way to get a few ideas.
- Deal with all of the crap in my closet with the shelves in it. There's tons of room in there, and tons of crap taking up all of the space.
- Finish all of the things that I've got listed on my to-do list for this week.
- Write my resume. I'm far too reactive when it comes to having it up to date, and in my position (as a contractor with a company that seems to be hiring a lot of full-time folks to do the job that I'm doing), I don't think I should be doing that.
- Avoid generating controversy on LiveJournal. You have neither the time nor the inclination to deal with it. (That's just a note to me.)
Parkway Rest Stop had this on his site: Not to be outdone, Joan of Argghh! had this:
Feel free to keep up with me. I'm john_holton, just like here.
more cat pictures freyas_fire, who was a birthday girl yesterday (and a happy belated one), should love this one...