1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Having breakfast and feeding the cats.
2. Who are you in love with?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A highlighter and a pen.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
It's been a few months since I've been to an actual mall, though this probably qualifies, so I'd say a couple of weeks.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Probably when I went to Chicago in April.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No. Stretch it to six days, and yes.
10. Are you hot?
No. I'm cool.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
A purple pocket t-shirt and gray gym shorts.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I let the car wash do it.
14. Last food that you ate?
My Ultra-Meal, in a smoothie with strawberries and blueberries.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Here in my home office, working.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
17. When is the last time you ran?
A couple of years ago when I was working out with a trainer.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The playoff game between St. Louis and San Diego on Sunday.
19. What is your favorite animal?
20. Your dream vacation?
At this point, any vacation that doesn't involve driving to Chicago to work on the building. The day is coming soon.
21. Last person's house you were in?
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my arm twice: once when I was about 3 and a kid threw me off of a cabinet, the second time when I was running around the house and slipped on a throw rug.
23. Have you been in love?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
25. Last play you saw?
A play called "E/R", which made me laugh so hard I stopped the production.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Watch TV, go to bed. Unless I don't get this install working, in which case I'll be working.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I have a MySpace account, but haven't used it.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
To Chicago, to get the stuff Mary wants from the building. Then we're going to sell it.
30. Ever go to camp?
My uncle was a counselor at John Bosco Day Camp, where I went during the summer after my dad died.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No. I screwed around a lot until Junior year of college. I had good grades after that, and won the Production Management key.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
I don't wear cologne.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Tomorrow, as a matter of fact.
35. Where is your best friend?
36. How is your best friend?
37. Do you have a tan?
I don't tan.
38. What are you listening to right now?
Crows cawing outside and the sounds of the three computers that are busy running right now.
39. Do you collect things?
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don't know.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I got a ticket about a year ago.
42. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?
When I'm in restaurants, I do. I don't drink much soda anymore, unless you consider Red Bull soda.
43. What does your last text message say?
I don't do text messages.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday, I'm fixing to go take one shortly.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
We keep up with it pretty well at home. Mary runs the washer and dryer, I do the folding, unless I'm running the washer and dryer and she's folding.
47. What is your heritage?
Irish, with some Welsh and English. I think I might be descended from the Vikings.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
49. Are you rich?
I'd like to be.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Going to bed.