Tom McMahon's 4-Block World brings us The Emotional Scorecard after Tuesday's election.
As of yesterday:
I've been busy with work things. I'll catch up over the weekend.
The Four Things Meme (which I stole from summerlady, who stole it from bayarts)
Four jobs I have had:
1. Produce clerk at the Jewel Food Store in Deerfield, IL. Worst job I've ever had.
2. Receptionist at St. Ignatius Parish, Chicago. I paid my first year's tuition to St. Ignatius High School, which was in a different part of town.
3. Production supervisor at Newly Weds Foods, Chicago. I ran one of the cracker meal lines.
4. Clothing salesman at The Gap. That was thirty years and about 150 lbs ago.
Movies I would watch over and over:
1. A Hard Day's Night
2. Wag The Dog
3. This is Spinal Tap
4. Dr Strangelove
Four places I have lived (and these are the ONLY four places I've lived):
1. Chicago, IL - Rogers Park until I was 15 (with a year or so in Indy), Back of the Yards after I got married.
2. Indianapolis, IN - My father had a job with the Monon Railroad in 1959.
3. Northfield, IL - while I was in high school up to when I got married.
4. Marietta, GA - my current 20
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak, particularly New York Strip and ribeye
3. The Italian BMT from Subway, with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, oil and vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano. No mayo, no mustard.
4. Jamocha shakes from Arby's
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Las Vegas, baby! (Seriously, I would spend a week there just wandering around, doing research for the story I've been writing for NaNo.)
2. At the movies (Mary and I are going to see "Stranger than Fiction" this afternoon.)
4. In the living room having coffee with Mary. Which is where I'm off to now.