I had originally attempted to post this yesterday evening from my BlackBerry, but the button to post wouldn't work. Maybe the button was on strike.
Anyway, I've got a busy day ahead of me. I had a busy day yesterday as well, dealing with essentially the same thing. Seems that I got three spreadsheets in the mail with instructions to load them for a client and to do it toot sweet, and I had no freaking idea what they were. And, there were no instructions on what they were, so I had to find the one guy who had half of a clue what they were and find out from him what to do. All he could do was give me a general idea of how to do it, so I have had to guess where the data goes, what format to present it in, and manipulate it so that it will fit. I think I managed to do it, but I have to test it, and I don't want it to be too successful too soon. I don't want to set a precedent for myself.
So, off to the salt mine. See you later.