- Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
- If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
- Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity...probably has a scapegoat.
- Plagiarism saves time.
- If at first you don't succeed, try management.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
- TEAMWORK...means never having to take all the blame yourself.
- The beatings will continue until morale improves.
- Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
Oh, how I know this to be true...
- We waste time, so you don't have to.
- Hang in there; retirement is only fifty years away!
- Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
- A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
- When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
There's probably a lot of truth to this one.
- INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.
- Succeed in spite of management.
- Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment
Every writer needs to put this on a yellow stickie and put it up where they can see it when they write.
I just had to post these to remind myself
Parkway Rest Stop had this on his site: Not to be outdone, Joan of Argghh! had this:
Feel free to keep up with me. I'm john_holton, just like here.
more cat pictures freyas_fire, who was a birthday girl yesterday (and a happy belated one), should love this one...